Here’s why WizyEMM will be there.
WizyEMM was an early adopter of the Android Management API Standard.
It’s part of our DNA. By doing this Android Enterprise has enabled us to remove all the complexity from the customer of managing things server side, or writing management app. We have created a management app that works across all Android devices and versions so there is no additional burden for the customer. Creating policies to manage fleets of devices has never been easier.
With the increase in cyberthreats and ransomware security has never been more central to managing mobile devices. In fact it is top of mind in everything we do. Having adopted AMAPI, WizyEMM is able to provide its customers with the world’s leading device and data protection. Key to this is remembering that the gold standard is a whole of ecosystem play that only Android Enterprise can support. This is also our approach at WizyEMM. Effectively its a very powerful fortress that comprises of:
- Security already built into Android devices that operates in a sandbox keeping the OS safe and blocking any threats.
- Google Play Protect – apps are scanned creating the ability to download apps without downloading malware
- Managed Google Play to host and distribute public or private apps safely
- Google Safe Browsing
- SafetyNET API checks devices before they access data
- Keeping company data safe and employee privacy intact
- Key security certifications – ISO20071, FIPS 140-2 CAVP, FIDO2 certification, GDPR, Gartner awarding top scores for security
- Device Enrollment Choices for every size of fleet big or small
Device Enrollment Choices for every size of fleet big or small
- Zero Touch – Android zero-touch enrollment offers a seamless deployment method for corporate-owned Android devices making large scale roll-outs fast, easy and secure for organizations, IT and employees. Zero-touch makes it simple to configure devices online and have them shipped with enforced management so employees can open the box and get started.
- QR Code
- Hundreds of devices to choose from
- Corporate owned – ie only for business use
- Single purpose lock down kiosk
- Mix and match Work Profile – Corporate and personal use
With so many unmanaged devices still out there, implementing best practice in device management for your business, regardless of location, size or vertical has never been more important.
There’s a great opportunity to transform business, learn more about what Android Enterprise can do to help keep your fleets of devices managed and corporate data safe and protected.
We encourage our Customers and Partners to register for this not to be missed event. Registration link is below. We look forward to see you there!